Thursday 22 December 2011

Last of the vintage styling again!!





Welcome to the last of my vintage styling!!!! This is one of my favourite pieces. The midi skirt was a huge hit over the summer and it's a great look to carry through to the winter. The top look is more evening, with a high waisted skirt it's always a good excuse for a cropped corset and it's a great way to dress up a plain colour skirt. Cropped corsets are still as popular as ever and are all over the high street. In the second image I added, yes the cream jacket again! I know I have massively overused this but I don't care!! I won't blab about the jacket anymore, look back at my previous posts to read about it!!

In the next look I paired the skirt with the cropped polka dot tee. It's a really cute daytime look, admittedly more for the summer but i'm just getting you prepared early!!

And lastly, a winter look finally!! This is a really nice way to stay glam in the cold winter months. The little short sleeved jumper is really sweet and would look really nice with a bow brooch or some other cute jewellery. I added some knee-high boots for a 70's look, and to keep the lovely Jess's legs warm, you can add some wooly tights for extra insulation too! A fur coat would keep this looking 70's and cosy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment