Saturday 17 December 2011

More vintage styling!!





The first thing I thought when I saw this skirt was - Missoni. It's a really unusual print and great for sprucing up a slightly more conservative outfit. I think pencil skirts are a really good look and very sexy on all women. I teamed this first with a one sleeved ASOS leotard, it's a really flattering style and creates a sleek silhouette. Second I teamed it with the cropped sequin corset just to add some sparkle.
Third I had to crack out the gorgeous blazer again! It really goes with everything and the colour works perfectly with the colours in the skirt, It lifts the outfit and adds a nice depth too, this would be completed really well by a pair of chunky art deco studded earrings.
Lastly, this gorgeous cream coat. I love the oversized style, it's very 1920's old school glamour and keeps you warm while still being stylish, winner all round!

No comments:

Post a Comment