Wednesday 9 November 2011

Quick Tip...

I'm working on some new pieces for my blog which will be going up very soon! Sorry i've been a bit useless I have been doing some work experience at Look magazine for the past month so been a little busy!!! I had a great time though and I will make sure I post images of what i've done soon!!

Anyway just a quick thing, I was shopping the other day and came across these lovely trousers in H&M so decided to try them on. I just tried them on with the top I was wearing which is from Primark and also comes in maroon and grey. And it made me think of another styling tip which is don't be afraid to double up on prints! Both the top and the trousers are polka dot but they work really well together. Sometimes it's fun to go crazy on a print and why not! I really like this look and would definitely wear it out. It shows you can carry these summer staples through to winter by just adding a jumper with it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment