Saturday 22 October 2011

Lastly from Miss Selfridge...



I want this outfit so badly!!! It's so flattering and is one of the best jumpsuits i've seen in a while. The fabric is really good as it hangs nicely off her and I love the way it gets tighter at the bottom and stays cropped rather than being loose. The cropped leg and high waist lengthen her legs even more and the shape of the top and the looseness at the top really complements her frame. The jacket sets off the whole outfit perfectly and the length and shape are a good match, it complements it rather than overwhelming it. I have nothing bad to say about this, just make sure you wear a belt with the jumpsuit to break up the all over colour!

2 comments:

  1. I love this look! Really nice outfit, well done Sian! I some vintage pieces that I have collected over the years, but no idea how to style them - one is a jumpsuit similar to this one! Would love your ideas on how to wear them! X x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I definitely need to see these vintage pieces!!!! Why don't you send me some pics so I can take a look at them? Email them to me and I will post them back on here with some ideas does that sound ok? xxx

    ReplyDelete