Monday 17 October 2011

Designer recreations

If you're anything like me you love designer clothes...but not the designer price tags!
The amount of times I see something I absolutely love but couldn't even begin to afford is so depressing but until we all become rich and famous/win the lottery there are ways around this little issue.

Designer recreations!! Obviously this won't work in every case but it is easier than you think to alter a bargain buy to make it look like your favourite designer piece and I'm going to show you how!

I'm going to start picking designer pieces at random and showing you how I alter, embellish, and glam up bargain buys to make them look like something I saved up 3 months wages for!!

What I would love is if you guys sent me images of designer pieces you would love to know how to recreate and I can show you my take on them and hopefully you will like it!!

Let me know your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment