Monday 14 November 2011

More from House of Fraser



I didn't want to leave this dress in the shop! I love it, the sequins are perfect for the party season and being black it will go with all sorts of accessories and all sorts of colours. The tulip shape is so flattering, it nips you in at the waist, accentuates the hips and it flatters all shapes and sizes. The dress works really well on its own but it also looks fantastic with this feather cape for a really dramatic look. I really love this cape, I first saw it when doing my work experience at Look magazine and fell in love with it then so when I saw it in House of Fraser I had to incorporate it into an outfit! I think the feathers and the sequins create really interesting textures and the dress alone could be good for a night out and with the cape for an evening event.

Dress - £90 from Warehouse
Feather cape - £59 from Biba at House of Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment