Friday 18 November 2011




I LOVE this top!!!!!!! You can't see so well in this image but it's actually a bit cropped and it looks really good with jeans (i've tried it on a few times!) It looks really cute with these velvet shorts and I think this look is great for the party season as it's still very feminine without being out and out girly. As previously mentioned beaded tops are very popular this season and are a great way to dress up jeans and liven up slightly more plain garments. Velvet is the kind of fabric I associate with party dresses from when I was younger so I will always associate it with the Christmas party season and these shorts are really lovely and are great to team with more glitzy tops. I love the little bow belt that comes with the shorts too as I think they definitely benefit from having a belt and it's nice that it was thought of for us! I would style this outfit with some ankle boots and  gold bangles which will bring out the lovely purple of the top.

Top - Topshop £36
Shorts - Topshop £38

No comments:

Post a Comment