Monday 14 November 2011

High Street Styling for the party season!!

I've decided since it's coming up to Christmas it's time to do a high street styling for the party season! So I dragged my lovely friend Tori into town and dressed her up in some gorgeous pieces. There's some really beautiful stuff in the shops at the moment, all sequins and beading and metallics so I hope you like what I picked!   I will be posting a few images each day so keep checking back!

House of Fraser



We both fell in love with this dress it looked so lovely on!! I really like the glam of the sequins with the relaxed  fit of the dress and the shape really flattered Tori's figure. I added a belt to break up the all over sequin design and accentuate her waist. This would be perfect for going out for drinks or a glamorous dinner party!!

Dress - £90 from Warehouse
Belt - £15 from Oasis

No comments:

Post a Comment