Thursday 30 June 2011

Louboutin presents the 8-inch heels.....

WOW. I want a pair of these to frame on my bedroom wall!

Louboutin has created a pair of 8-inch, Swarovski enscrusted heels based on the ballet shoe that will be auctioned off to raise money for the English National Ballet. I think this is a great cause, Ballet was a huge part of my life growing up and I will always love it and it's great to see designers turning out to help keep Ballet alive. It's such a wonderful skill to learn and it's something every little girl needs to try at least once! I think it's great he's kept to the theme and taken his inspiration from the ballet shoe and love how they used dancers as models, so much more graceful!
There are other unique items that have also been donated  by designers including Erdem, Giles Deacon, Moschino, Roksanda Ilincic and Julien Macdonald so take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment