Monday 13 June 2011

Festival Fancy

So festival season is finally upon us and it seems only right that I should do something fitting on here to mark the start of the summer festivals.
I decided, while trawling websites to look for outfits for my impending trip to Benicassim festival in Spain, that maybe I should do a piece on festival looks. It's so hard knowing what to wear, torn between embracing the festival spirit in crochets, bold prints and pretty florals, while remembering that everything you take could very well get ruined. I've decided cheap customising is the way to go and I will do a piece on this next but for now, I have styled some of my favourite looks from various high street shops.

I will post one a day until I run out of steam so enjoy! Comments welcome!!!

*All stock and prices were correct at the time I viewed the site, so I take no responsibility if anything changes price or becomes unavailable!*

TOPSHOP – Look 1

No comments:

Post a Comment