Thursday 23 June 2011

Pottermore

So...It has been revealved. I have only watched it once as i'm at work and I think may need to watch it again to completely understand it.
Pottermore is, and I know this, an online experience which I gather centres around the original stories this time with the opportunity for fans to participate alongside J K Rowling. I'm kind of confused still and not really sure what I think of it! It seems like an opportunity for all the really annoying, overly keen superfans to get as involved as humanely possible, maybe good, maybe not. Think it could be annoying but then you have to give her credit i'm sure they have thought of all this already so I guess there's nothing to do but wait and see!!
And watch it again and try and decipher some information.

No comments:

Post a Comment