Friday 1 July 2011

Emma Watson - Superstar

I really like Emma Watson. Initially because I love Harry Potter but I love how much she has blossomed as she's grown up. I know a lot of people think shes overrated and I'll admit there are a lot better actresses out there but I do think she's one of those rare few who you actually have respect for. She is one of the classiest young women in the spotlight right now (take note, Lohan) she has quietly built up her success, and her millions, without feeling the need to go off the rails or start attention seeking to gain more notoriety and I really do respect her for that. Coming across this photoshoot I couldn't help but look, she looks beautiful and I LOVE the pictures, would love to work on a shoot like this one day. Thought i'd post them because they are so lovely and right up my street!!
Miss Watson, long may your success continue and I can genuinely say I feel shes deserves everything good that comes her way!




No comments:

Post a Comment