Wednesday 7 March 2012

Jewellery by Jaymie

So the lovely Lois at Carrot Top PR recommended a look at this great little site, Jewellery by Jaymie.

Illustrator and jewellery maker Jaymie is a real talent and has tapped into a great niche with her hand crafted, individual pieces. Anyone remember those shrinkies that you drew onto and baked till they shrunk?? That's what she uses in some of her jewellery and I absolutely love it!! Takes me right back to when I was little with my Beatrix Potter character set!!
Everything is hand made and drawn/painted by her so every piece is unique to you, and so reasonably priced too!! Not only this but she also takes commissions so you can have a chat with her about any idea you have to see if it's possible :-)

I have picked some of my favourite pieces to show you but make sure you take a look at her website and blog, I'm sure you will love it as much as I do!

http://jewellerybyjaymie.bigcartel.com/
http://www.jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com/

Bottled Collection - Fairy Dust £6 on sale. Everyone loves a bit of fairy dust, especially me and this is ADORABLE!!

Bottled Collection - Love Hearts £6 on sale. Love all the bottled collection, guys, great idea for a present for your girlfriends!

Mythical Collection - Unicorn Necklace £15 on sale. LOVE the colours!!

Brogue Shoe and Ring - £8 on sale. This is a great alternative to the girly pieces for those that don't want the glitter and pink :-)

Iconic - Chanel No5 Perfume Bottle £10 on sale. Cute illustration of a timeless classic

Bottled Collection - Secret Message £10 on sale. I have one just like this and it's one of my favourite items!

Icons - Brigitte Bardot £9 on sale. Great idea for fans of hers and other iconic figures

Bottled Collection - Peacock Feather £10 on sale. Beautiful!!!

Hope you all enjoyed browsing this little selection, and do check out the site and blog for more pieces and more about the creator herself!!! Great for a little treat for yourself, or perfect as a cute birthday present for a friend or relative especially since she gift wraps them all pretty too!!

xXx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment