Thursday 15 March 2012

Topshop and Oasis high street styling

Hi Guys!!

So I popped into my local shopping centre today and decided to do an impromptu styling session but it was cut short after two stores because I pulled a muscle in my neck trying on clothes!!! Yes, that really happened. So apologies it's not a long post today, will try and do some more over the next week!

Also, apologies for the picture quality, the batteries on my proper camera ran out so I had to use my phone!!

Oasis
Prices at the bottom of each store section

I like this look for daytime, the black t-shirt tones down the patterned jeans. The necklace is my own and I kept it on as I thought it went well and was just the right amount of jewellery.

A good alternative to the black t-shirt, this top is great for spring and will look great with some denim shorts in the summer. I like the crochet effect, bit more interesting than a plain t-shirt.

I like the effect on this top, which you can see in better detail below. This would also look really good with black skinny jeans and heels for an evening look.




Stick a pair of heels on to give you length as this could make you look quite short. Some ladylike stilettos will finish of this look really nicely.


This skirt is a lot more lemony yellow than it looks in this picture, but I like how the yellow of the skirt brings out the colour of the birds and the flowers in the top. Again, a very ladylike look, a floppy hat would complete the look for an "i'm off for lunch on my yatch" feel!!

The gorgeous scalloped hem means this looks just as beautiful tucked out

I love the colour contrasts in this outfit. This would look great on a tall girl.

Just another variation with this look. A tan belt would finish this off nicely

These jeans are my own (skinny stretch from Gap) and so are my brogues, I just liked how this top looked with the jeans!

Again, my own jeans, liked this for a lunch with the girls look.

Floral Jeans - £48
Bird & Flower Print Vest - £38
Dark Floral Vest - £38
Black T-Shirt - £8 in the sale
Yellow Skirt - £45
Nude & Pink Skirt - £45
White Crochet T-Shirt - £45
Gold Shiny Top - £32


Topshop


LOVE this outfit!! Apologies for my lovely socks!! It's a great look for a night out and I really like the length of the skirt with the bare midriff as it stops too much flesh being on show!

The waistcoat takes this to more of a daytime look and I love this too! Might have to invest in this outfit on payday!

Love the laid back, boho look of this outfit. My first thought when I saw this vest was Coachella so, for all you going to Coachella hope you like this look!

Again, adding the waistcoat. It's a really versatile look and finishes off so many outfits really well so definitely a good investment




The blazer is my own, it's from Primark and I love it!! Thought it went really well with this playsuit. The playsuit is really short so the blazer made me feel a little more covered up!!

I am definitely getting these jeans!!! They are more green in real life than in this picture and a bit more acid wash looking. I just love this relaxed springtime look and it's so comfortable!

Waistcoat again!! I won't go on about this all over again!

I like the retro 80's feel to this outfit with these colours. I would pop a really loose thin white vest with this as I would never go out with my belly out, I don't exercise enough for that!! Alternatively, a high waisted jersey skirt would look great.

REALLY love this look, I really wanted to buy it! Again, payday wishlist I think. It's just a really easy, comfortable look you can throw on and know will look good

Again, bit too midriff flashing for me personally but I like the look and perhaps with a summer body this would be something I would wear!! High waisted jeans are always a good investment, especially in spring/summer with all those cropped tops and bralets!!

And here's an example of what I was just talking about!

I PROMISE my legs are not that pale in real life!! But anyway, great summer look with a street edge. Although the shorts are reeealy short!!

Leopard Print Bralet - £22
Denim Waistcoat - £35
Gold Skirt - £36
Pink Crochet Vest - £22
Denim Playsuit - £35
Colour Flecked Jumper £36
Pastel Green Jeans - £40
High Waisted Jeans - £40
Pink Shorts - £32
Sports Bra Top - £12

I was looking for work clothes in H&M and just took a pic of a couple of bits that I liked...


Hahahaa, I couldn't be bothered to take my shoes and jeans off!! Love this dress, I saw it a little while ago and went back for it today. It's great for work wear but I would wear it day to day too so it's perfect for me! It come with the belt and I just teamed it with my primark blazer. It's £24.99.

I just really liked this little top. Again, good for work and I would wear it out of work too. Just thought it looked cute with the jeans and brogues :-)


And that's it for today, short and sweet but I hope you enjoy it and more will be coming soon!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment