Monday 19 March 2012

Just a little evening reading for you...

So the lovely Lois at Carrot Top PR put me onto another wonderful site that I wanted to share with you...Olive and Frank jewellery. http://www.oliveandfrank.co.uk/

Olive and Frank is a collection of contemporary jewellery from independent designers over the world. They represent some fantastic design talents and it's a great platform for jewellery designers as well as those who want to buy something unique and handmade by the designer themselves.

I've had a little browse and they've got some gorgeous pieces so here is a selection of some of my favourites. I would definitely recommend taking a look at the website, great gift ideas or just to spoil yourself!!!

Cuckoo necklace - £26. This has a kind of Tatty Devine feel to it which I love, it's still very much an individual piece but taps into that kind of style which is very popular 

Geometric triangle necklace £14 - Love the colours in this, love them all together! And really love the grainy effect, makes it look really authentic

Forget me not bangle £12.95 - I want this!!! Really really like this and I love that they have a cute saying printed on it. It's a saying I would actually want on a piece of jewellery. I like this style of bangle and the saying adds a nice touch.



Oui oui earrings £11.95 - Gotta love a bit of french!! These are ADORABLE!! Another definite on my wishlist for sure!! I think these are really pretty and ladylike and I love that they are gold.

Wooden heart ring £10 - I love the handmade look to this ring, it looks really organic with the wood and hand sewn heart. Really lovely piece :-)

Well that's my little selection hope you like! Definitely check out the site http://www.oliveandfrank.co.uk/

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment