Monday 27 February 2012

Total Recall Vintage Spring lookbook has landed!!!

So the lovely people at Total Recall Vintage sent me some images from their new spring lookbook and it is definitely making me wish the weather was better here!!! There are some really great pieces that I can't wait to get my hands on so here are a few images along with some of my own styling ideas too :-)

Photos - Nicole Christian
Makeup - Lindsay Vessel
Models - Jessie and Aimee

Love this rock chick look. It's a great laid back, off-duty style which oozes low maintenance sexiness. Pairing this vest with distressed denim shorts is a no-brainer, works everytime but for those in less warmer climates a pair of acid wash skinny jeans turned up at the ankle with brogues and a brick brown blazer would also look great. Or for those wanting a more retro feel double up on the denim with a mens denim jacket!

This leotard is a great colour! Again, the high waisted shorts work great and I can also see this working well with a nude chiffon maxi skirt to soften it or some leather trousers to bring out the gothic side. 

Printed trousers are huge at the minute and these are really relaxed and fun. I love how 80's these look so my immediate reaction would be to stick some denim on the top, a waistcoat or cropped jacket. Alternatively, a loose cropped vest in the green colour on the trousers would make a really vibrant alternative, as would a denim bra top for a flirty 50's vibe. 

Same look as the top image but we can see these awesome boots!! I love the colour and this would be enhanced really well over some black or navy leggings. A cute floral sun dress would also work brilliantly.

This is a cool image. Love the jewellery, love the hat, love the print on the top. Styling ideas below on the full length shot.

This top is so pretty! I love the whole look here, and those shoes!! A bodycon miniskirt peeking out the bottom of the top would be a nice contrast to the loose fit of the t-shirt and a flowing maxi skirt would give a great boho feel with the hat and long, natural hair.

Love this green!! I am huge fan of this colour, it's so retro and i'm sure I owned a t-shirt like that when I was younger!!! I like how they've styled this with hotpants, denim always works with a colour like this and cycling shorts would look great under this channelling that old school feel!! Alternatively, tucked into a fitted black maxi skirt with a gold chain belt loosely slung on the hips would look great.

Hope you all love Total Recall as much as I do! Check out the website for their fantastic range of vintage gear http://www.totalrecallvintage.com/index.html and remember...if you're not based in the US get a group of you to order together to save on shipping costs!!!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment