Monday 6 February 2012

My Sports Styling Shoot!!!!!!!

Very excited to FINALLY get to show you these!!! So i'm getting my portfolio up to scratch and I recently did a shoot with the fantastic Dave Kai Piper (http://www.davepiper.org.uk/) The theme was my own concept of a sports inspired look, with lots of clean lines, block colour and interesting shapes.
I had a fantastic time and am very excited to be shooting with Dave and his wonderful girlfriend, model and MUA Chloe-Jasmine Whichello again this month so will have some more exciting shoots to show you very soon!

Anyway, take a look at these and let me know what you think. The images are being used in Digital Photographer magazine too, it will be a little while yet but I'll make sure I post some pictures on here :-) xx







Photographer - Dave Kai Piper
Stylist - Sian Miller
MUA - Chloe-Jasmine Whichello
Model - Jane Legg @Alpha Agency
Location - Wells, Somerset

For those eagle eyed few, we are aware that my name is spelt incorrectly in 5 of these 6 photos ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment