Saturday 7 June 2014

Holiday checklist

It's June, and i'm sitting at the window watching the rain and wishing I was on a beach somewhere hot sipping a mojito! So I decided to cheer myself up with a holiday post and hopefully cheer up anyone else enjoying this miserable weather!
I've put together a checklist of holiday essentials you can't go without, hope this gets everyone in the mood for summer!


Beach Bag - £34.60 Nasty Gal
Lilac Jelly Sandals - £15 ASOS
New Yorker Towel - £20.88 Nasty Gal
Kimono - £19.99 New Look
Bikini - £36 Topshop
Straw Hat - £15 ASOS
Palm Print Shift Dress - £35 Topshop
Maxi Dress - £45.99 Zara
Orange Shorts - £35 Topshop
Sandals - £32.50 ASOS
Trousers - £25.99 Zara
Jumpsuit - £50 Topshop
Batiste - £4.99 ASOS
Crop Top - £28 Topshop

And because I'm an idiot and missed them off...

Sunglasses - £13 River Island



No comments:

Post a Comment