Wednesday 11 January 2012

Celeb Crush of the week...Amber Rose

I am a little bit in love with Amber Rose at the moment, like Beyonce and Rihanna, she's a great poster girl for killer curves.
Yes, she can be a bit extreme but she's sexy, she knows it and she's embracing it and I always think it's refreshing to see women with curves being revered for their figures, not how tiny their waists are!!!!
And on top of that, anyone who can rock a shaved head and still look that beautiful gets my respect!!!

This picture is amazing, it's got a great 80's vibe which is right up my street and I had to put it on here!!! I love this kind of fashion so I decided to hunt around and see if I can recreate the look for you!!!!


This top is £45 from Topshop, accessorise with gold necklaces or brooches to jazz it up

This jacket has a very similar feel to the jacket in the Amber Rose image, it's £48 from Topshop again, and, being a bomber jacket it's definitely in keeping with the 80's/90's feel!!!

This chain print shirt has a great designer feel to it, add collar embellishments or overload with necklaces to glam it up, £55 from Urban Outfitters


I also found this from Topshop for £48. Again, it's got a real retro MC Hammer vibe to it, not quite like the shirt in the image but definitely a great look!!!

A plain black bodysuit and tights complete Amber's look and American Apparel have some great bodysuits and a huge selection so something for everyone!

As well as American Apparel, many other high street stores and online stores such as ASOS regularly feature leotards and bodysuits, and if not, try a swimsuit!!!

Now not everyone wants their bums out so for those wanting to channel the retro vibe why not flip the look? Leotard on top and retro trousers or leggings?

These fantastic leggings are from Miss Selfridge and they are only £20!!


I found these from River Island for £30, they would look great with some high tops or a pair of killer heels, whichever you feel like!!!

I also found these from Topshop for £20

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this piece, I will be doing more like this so if you have a specific look you would like to recreate or a celeb who's style you want to try let me know and I will make sure I do it for you on here :-) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment