Monday 8 August 2011

Styling Advice

While I will continue to write about pretty things I come across and anything else that pops into my head I am also going to start focusing more on styling on my blog. More store styling, street looks, styling for events and also styling advice.
I am not going to sit on a throne telling people how they must dress but I will offer advice if people would like it on any area; clothing, colour, style, hair, makeup, accessorising and so on.
This idea was confirmed for me when a friend asked me today for some advice on what she could wear with a new skirt she had just bought and it made me think, while people are more than capable of dressing themselves sometimes it's nice to have someone else to look at it from a different perspective and offer up  fresh ideas and that is what I would like to do! So any advice please ask me! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment