Thursday 11 August 2011

Styling Advice round 2 :-)

So my second bit of styling advice is for Becki. She has bought a dress and wants to know what kind of accessories to put with it.

To start here is the dress:

Firstly, I think the colour is really lovely and strong so it can take strong colours being paired with it, but Becki has informed me she is wearing nude shoes/bag with it which I think is a really good choice. She also mentioned she is wearing her hair in a messy bun with I think will work really well with the dress so taking all this on board I think the best options would be big, dangly earrings or a bold statement necklace.

Earrings will work well with an up do as they will be showed off with no hair covering them up but as the dress has a relatively high neck it would provide the perfect background for a statement necklace. Below are the options I have come up with, I found these on ASOS, Topshop and Diva by Miss Selfridge:



Please comment with any feedback!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sian! I love all of them...now I just have to decide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh glad you like them!! Make sure you let me know what you go for!!

    ReplyDelete