Tuesday 6 January 2015

New Year, New Wardrobe

Every New Year, I always get the itch to update my wardrobe. I like to experiment with my look and New Year always seems like a good time to throw out the old clothes I don't wear and hit the sales to replace them! I've decided to make a few more "classic" additions to my wardrobe and I'm a lot more conscious of investing in items that will last through seasons and trends. So i've compiled a wishlist of of wardrobe essentials for 2015, I hope you enjoy it!
*I would like to add that I always send my old clothes to a clothes bank or charity shop...once my mum and sisters have raided them!


Topshop - £16


Topshop - £32


Zara - £39.99


Mango - £19.99


Zara - £35.99


Topshop - £24


Zara - £29.99


Topshop - £35


Topshop - £35


Mango - £24.99


Zara - £25.99


Zara - £15.99


Zara - £29.99

No comments:

Post a Comment