Thursday 21 June 2012

Printmonkey London

Hi Guys!!

I'm so sorry i've been so absent recently, had a busy few weeks but have some exciting posts for you coming up so keep checking back :-)

I did a shoot for Noctis Magazine last Thursday which was great, stressful as I had 6 models to style, 3 boys 3 girls and not a lot of time but it turned out good!! I wanted to share with you a great printed tee brand that I was recommended by the magazine. I didn't get to use their items for the shoot in the end as they didn't really fit the concept but I really like their prints and I think you guys will too so take a look, I LOVE the womens spade vest!!!



Womens
Anchor Vest - £19.95

Diamond Tee - £24.95

Heart Vest - £19.95

Lightning Crop - £24.95

This is my favourite!!! Spade Vest - £19.95

Sunset Tee - £24.95 (I like how pretty they've made the skull look with the colours :-))


Wear With.......
All Topshop



Mens

Decay Tee - £24.95

Space by Remy Dautin Tee - £24.95

Stag Tee - £24.95

Wear with...
All Topshop





No comments:

Post a Comment