Monday 30 May 2011

Festival Fever

So it's not long now till I go to Benicassim festival in sunny Spain and I can't wait!!! I know it's sad and girly but I have already been thinking about my wardrobe for a while now...i'm loving Vanessa Hudgens at Coachella this year, the playful boho look she's been sporting suits her perfectly and accessorising is a great way to jazz up plain clothes because lets face it, I won't be wearing much other than primarni classics! I have been reliably informed that a lot of my stuff will take on an orange hue from all the dust around beni site so definitely not taking anything I spent over a tenner on!!!
Another recent trend that is perfect for the summer is dip-dyeing. I'm desperate to do this to my locks but i'm so scared of ruining my hair!! But everyone I have seen with it looks amazing and it would be great in time for a festival so watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment